Health Canada Licensed KN95 Mask
Each Package = 5 masks
Certified Tested, HC Licensed (Head Strap)*
We Air is an authorized distributor for IOB Medical.
In response to the shortage of N95 medical grade masks, Health Canada has approved a select number of alternative masks (including select KN95 models by specific manufacturers) and half respirators that meet or exceed NIOSH standards. Providing the best and safest N95 alternatives.
2 Version available - with Head Strap or Ear Loop*
- Multi-layer design, high-density non-woven, KN95 filtration, high-breathable non-woven fabric, which can filter pollution, gases, odors, dust, pollen, smog, PM2.5, germs, bacteria and effectively.
- Lightweight comfortable, compact, easy to wear and comes in individual packaging with 5 masks inside.
SOFT, LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE - Compact and easy to wear with high-quality elastic Head Band and adjustable nose piece makes it easy to wear for long time.
- Made of non-woven composite fabric, moisture-proof, non-toxic, non-irritating.
*All testing and certifications and Health Canada licensing is for the Head Strap version. Ear loop version is not fit tested and not a respirator.
* Please note: As the situation caused by the COVID-19 quickly evolves, shipping may be delayed. Our team is working to deliver on a timely basis.
* All masks are final sale.
Why Choose KN95
KN95 masks adhere closely with the Asian Standard rating system so you can be rest assured that KN95 masks are equivalent to P2.5 filtration and filter out 95% of particulate matter. That may be in your environment
The most dangerous particles in the air are impossible to see with the naked eye.